Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

SOLVED
tmarko
Explorer

Sony Kdl W755 software an fw crash, error 2123

Hi to all, im having problems updating my w755. When i want to update android software im always stuck on 88% and having error 2123 (An error occurred during the software update, . The update server in temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Error: 2123). Ive tried several time, over cable, wifi, nothing. Always stuck on 88%. Same thing with fw, ive downloaded fw from sony site, connect usb to tv, the fw starts to copying and again on 88% tv restarts. So if anybody nows how to resolve this, please help! Thanks!

225 REPLIES 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @seedn83

This issue and fix is only for people who have Android based TVs and experiencing this exact issue.  The CMT-BT80W is a hifi system.  Please create a new thread with your exact problem in the correct hifi board.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Aljjex
Explorer

The same problem... sony 50w808c please help

Acegaming25
Explorer

I have the same error on kdl43w755c everytime i try to update.

BolatB
Explorer

Hi, @Quinnicus

I have the same problem 2123 on my KDL-43W755C, it'll be great if you help me

Best wishes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi BolatB

I have sent you a private message with some instructions, let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

For completeness of thread, issue for 'Acegaming25' has also been answered and resolved.

BolatB
Explorer

Perfect, It solved my problem, thank you very much)

ahsan_mian
Explorer

Hi, im getting the same error when trying to update my KD-65x8509c, please can you also send me the details on how to resolve this?

Many thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have sent you a PM with some instructions.  Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

ahsan_mian
Explorer

You are a total star! it worked!!!!