Join now - be part of our community!

full storage problem..

SOLVED
jart_aziz
Visitor

full storage problem..

Hi thete..
I have problem regarding my xperia c.. I have uninstalled most of the apps that I downloaded but it still shows storage is full.. I cant download anything because storage is full eventhough I had nearly uninstall all the apps.. ..What should I do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Try settings-apps-all-media storage.Force stop and clear data.Restart your phone.

alexdon

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

If you go to settings-apps-all,select some apps and move them to internal storage.

alexdon
jart_aziz
Visitor

Hi..
I have done that to all my apps.. The storage still full..
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Try settings-apps-all-media storage.Force stop and clear data.Restart your phone.

alexdon
Raghunandan
Visitor

I have all my apps in SD card but still when any updates come for pre installed apps it's saying running out of memory.

as you said I tried to move some internal apps to sd card or internal storage but it's not showing any option.

in 20K range xperia C is a flop model. 

Is there any permanent solution?

or else am thinking to change my handset.

Thanks

Raghu

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

That is not ok,it seems that C is the only Xperia that can move apps to SD.

alexdon
NM19
Visitor

Hi

I have moved all apps that I can from my internal to my sd card and still i cant download any apps larger than 10mb and i have only 87mb on my internal, i have more than 14gb open on my sd card and my phone is set to install on my sd card, it still doesnt work, i have resently set my phone back to factory default but i can still not download big apps. How can i get my phone to install only on my sd card so that i can actually get apps on my phone?   

archanadhanasek
Visitor

Hi All , First of all Apologize for my English , i am not much good in that but Sony indirectly forced me to post I I bought my Xperia C on the day of Jan 1st 2014 ,On the day I was hoped to start my new year with such a brilliant decision of choosed Sony Xperia C over Samsung Grand . From the 3rd day to till now of helding up with storage space running issue on my mobile , I have realized that i was fooled myself by buying my mobile on the day of New year and i suppose to bought this at April 1. I have Googled for this issue but there is no single word of reply from Sony yet . If Sony continue the same they are going to lose their market with die hard sony Product lovers like me. My Friends who they are having mobile with worth of less than 15K but they are having luxury to do what ever apps they want to install and work. but buying Sony Xperia C for around 19K have no luxury. If i want to install any new apps i have to uninstall anyone and make free space to install new . Dear Sony , Please have a look on this Serious problem and keep the trust on your product support