Join now - be part of our community!

Amazon Prime 'Air' is on the horizon

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Amazon Prime 'Air' is on the horizon

Amazon Prime 'Air' is on the horizon but would you really want to use it to deliver your expenisve tech gadgets? Would we see a surge in local hoodies buying air riffles I wonder?

Jeremy Clarkson explains....

Amazon Prime Air

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

@MK_Slinky

Amazon have definitely got Clarkson on board LOL

How do we go about returns ?

This subject could start many questions - I don't think Sony will be able to compete here, it would have to be an awfully large drone to deliver a 55" telly !

Regards

If it ain't broke don't fix it
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@Jonnie1266

Shame he's not on Top Gear now though! :slight_frown:

I've been looking for an answer to your question about returns and can't find anything! I know the Sony Store is no longer in operation so where that leaves customers who bought direct from Sony I don't know.

Hopefully one of the other members might have an exact answer for you.

You could try emailing Support using this link: Contact Sony Support they should be able to point you in the right direction.

LOL..., 55" telly under a drone, imagine if it dropped it, whatever next! Mind you our local pizza delivery firm hit the front page of the local rag last week as they hope to be the first company to deliver pizzas by drone. Yeah right.., I can see that working, either we'll have very fat birds in our skies shortly or you'll get a cold soggy pizza delivered when it rains.

Good luck with your return! :thumbsup:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14