Join now - be part of our community!

Any shortcuts available ?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Any shortcuts available ?

Any chance of a shotcut or two for logging/signing in, Mr Backroom ?

At least a remember password option, or even remember email would be something.....

Wears one out somthing dreadful each time - and you can't even stay logged in like you used to by not logging out ....

Mumble mumble mumble ........

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@carpetmojo wrote:

At least a remember password option, or even remember email would be something.....

Wears one out somthing dreadful each time - and you can't even stay logged in like you used to by not logging out ....

Hi Carpetmojo,

yes it's frustrating and I guess even more so for those users who do more than just post here & there..

The reason that the remember me or stay logged in feature that we were all used to has been removed is because our login accounts are now linked with MySony & as such are linked with the Sony Online Store, etc.. Therefore as a security precaution Sony decided that because our login accounts are now linked it would be wise to auto log out after a 30 minute period of inactivity..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@carpetmojo wrote:

Hi Carpetmojo,

yes it's frustrating and I guess even more so for those users who do more than just post here & there..

The reason that the remember me or stay logged in feature that we were all used to has been removed is because our login accounts are now linked with MySony & as such are linked with the Sony Online Store, etc.. Therefore as a security precaution Sony decided that because our login accounts are now linked it would be wise to auto log out after a 30 minute period of inactivity..

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

....and I haven't been called 'Mr Backroom' since my twenties :laughing:

profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Think yoself lucky - I've called a lot of things a lot worse than that .....

And not many started with "Mr" come to think of it .........:smileywink:

Oh, thanks Thalamus ................. doesn't cut down much on the mumble factor, though, to be honest !

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL carpetmojo - yes it could have been alot worse :laughing: