Join now - be part of our community!

apple connectivity

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
scrobin72
Visitor

apple connectivity

is there any way i can make my sony camcorder work with my apple macbookpro. camcorder is a dcr-sr30

Message was edited by: scrobin72

Message was edited by: scrobin72

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

The easiest way is going to be connecting via USB and powering on your Handycam. Once done, use the touchscreen to select the option you require.

Ideally your video editing software should detect the content and give you the options to import. If not, you will need to browse the folders and copy the videos manually before viewing or editing.

If you have already tried this, could you please elaborate so we can try and help out more.    

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

The easiest way is going to be connecting via USB and powering on your Handycam. Once done, use the touchscreen to select the option you require.

Ideally your video editing software should detect the content and give you the options to import. If not, you will need to browse the folders and copy the videos manually before viewing or editing.

If you have already tried this, could you please elaborate so we can try and help out more.    

nkhan1407
Explorer

Hi

I have a sony camera and camcorder which i use to take videos but when I try and import them to my Macbook 

the file format is not compatable to edit and view. please can you prodvide some assistance? ... many thanks.

Kind Regards

Nkhan