Join now - be part of our community!

home theatre system str-ks1300

SOLVED

home theatre system str-ks1300

Last night I tried to perform the auto cal function on my system.  It carried out the auto cal fine but would not save.  It says at the end of the auto cal to press enter to save but this just didn't work and the only way to move on was to turn the system off.  I did attempt this several times but with the same result.   Can anyone help how do I get round this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Have you tried configuring the settings manually, instead of the auto-calibration?  Failing that, you might want a factory reset of the receiver unit.  Whilst off, press the power button in for 5 seconds or so, and a message will display "Clearing".  Once done, message will display "Cleared".  Then try configuring all your settings again.

Hope that works.

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Have you tried configuring the settings manually, instead of the auto-calibration?  Failing that, you might want a factory reset of the receiver unit.  Whilst off, press the power button in for 5 seconds or so, and a message will display "Clearing".  Once done, message will display "Cleared".  Then try configuring all your settings again.

Hope that works.

Cheers