Join now - be part of our community!

i would like to know how to burn black & white photes to disc colour is no problem this is on windows move maker thanks

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
lifeboat1236
Visitor

i would like to know how to burn black & white photes to disc colour is no problem this is on windows move maker thanks

I would like to know how to burn black and white photes to disc colour is no problem but black and white for some reason will not work . This is on windows movie maker can anyone help thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lifeboat1236
Visitor

Hi  Thanks for the advice i have manage to sort it . It was something to do with the size of them when i scanned them i have now adjusted the size and all works ok now thanks for help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there

When you say burn black and white photos do you mean just as data to a disc or are you trying to

create a slideshow or movie with them?

It shouldn't matter whether a photo is black and white or colour when just burning data to a disc.

Data is data.

I haven't tried burning with movie maker. Have you tried burning using the classic burning apps like Nero, Ashampoo, Roxio or even just selecting the ones you want then right click and 'send to' the cd/dvd?

lifeboat1236
Visitor

Hi  Thanks for the advice i have manage to sort it . It was something to do with the size of them when i scanned them i have now adjusted the size and all works ok now thanks for help.