Join now - be part of our community!

Moan moan.....

profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Moan moan.....

Back in mild moan mode - I've been barred access due to "password incorrect" despite changing it twice, and Sony changing it twice with new passwords also , so that's 4 times in all, all "incorrect" .

Anyone else had this, or is it just me the gremlins are going for.

'Cos I got admitted again this time by - yes, you've guessed it, the second change password - which seems to have over-ridden the Sony ones ! [ Mind you, I might just have confused it, and it'll again refuse to have anything to do with me next time ! ]

My second gripe - hardly worth it really, but so happy to be here again :neutral:

Why, instead of just having a "start new thread" button, do we have to "bluff" the system, by asking a nonsense question, so we can then say the answer was no good, and be given the helpful suggestion to "ask the community"  and post a thread ?

Not all threads need to be questions, surely, it's for discussion and help, innit ?

Feel better now.....:smileywink:

Message was edited by: carpetmojo

Message was edited by: carpetmojo

4 REPLIES 4
carpetmojo

Oh yes - why is the site always "closed for repair" whenever I try to "Edit" a post ! :smileymischief:

profile.country.el_GR.title
Frouli
Visitor

I have been searching for that start topic button myself, it's really frustrating!

lensman
Visitor

If you open a page after searching the topics using the back and forward arrows, there seems to be no way to return to the place where you opened the topic/thread.

You get returned to page one and have to start all over again, it's a right pain in the A.!

profile.country.el_GR.title
Frouli
Visitor

Yes, the whole thing is kinda messy.

Message was edited by: Frouli

Message was edited by: Frouli