Join now - be part of our community!

Sony HDR-AS15

profile.country.en_GB.title
thatsthatcrackmusic

Sony HDR-AS15

Hi all
I have recently been working on a 'project' for Sony to showcase the new Action Cam, the HDR-AS15. If you could please take the time to watch, like, comment and share this video, it would mean a lot to me, I worked really hard on it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia_arjzUH14

PS - It may not work on mobile devices - Sorry!

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Removed extra space from below text..

Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi thatsthatcrackmusic,

there are some other videos using the Actioncam that may be of interest to you..

SwissACTeam

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Thats good stuff, where abouts are you based or is it from travels? The skydiving stuff is always cool!

Message was edited by: Watashiwateshdes

thatsthatcrackmusic

Haha, I really wish I could say I did all of this stuff! I didn't, this is actually footage I got from around youtube, and pieced it together to create an epic montage showcasing and demonstrating the paces that the camera can be put through, really is a fantastic piece of kit (albeit I don't do extreme sports, I'm the lazy one of the house) but it's very useful as I'm a media student based in london and the remote function on the wi-fi model (I downloaded the PlayMemories app to my Xperia Z, works like a charm!) really comes in handy, as I can capture great looking footage and see the angle of the camera through my phone wirelessly.
I hope the next concert I attend (Let's hope Kanye West is back to London very soon!) I'll be able to use this camera and see how the stability of the shots are when I'm going H.A.M at the concert!

I did reach out to owning youtube users of the footage for consent, I don't wish to break any laws, even though the editing was just a hobby and passion for this video.

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Lets hope this time Kanye puts on a better performance other than yelling and throwing the mic down.

I am a Londoner myself and think you have a lot of places where I think you could capture something interesting. Look forward to more footage.

thatsthatcrackmusic

Haha were you there too?

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

No, I am not a fan of his music, just the whole tending on Facebook. Was pretty disappointing but must have been funny in person.

thatsthatcrackmusic

Oh I hate hearing when people don't like Kanye! He's my favourite, and yeah, the whole experience was so different from his Watch The Throne tour last year (collaboration with Jay-Z) Much more 'arty' And I'm going to sound like a hipster here, but at the concert, the screaming makes sense the more I think about it. But it was a fantastic concert and I would've gladly paid to go again!