Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia TV and DAV cinema system

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
emprex24
Visitor

Bravia TV and DAV cinema system

Hi everuone.

I have a Bravia Tv model number KDL-40EX403 and just bouight a DVA-TZ140 Home theater system.

For two days iv been trying to get the sound to come out of the surround system up to now its not worked.

Its connected by a HDMI lead direct to the tv.

iv been intouch with Sony customer suport and they cant even find out whats wrong,

Having looked on the interent i have just read ( but not sure if its true ) that its not compatable with my TV,

So Sony if its true whay make a Theater system  Stating its A BRAVIA Sync and Bravia Theater system that wont work on a Bravia TV.:smileyconfused:

The Surround system Need Audio Out sockets  but the Bravia Tvs Dont have um,.

The only way it will work is if it was connected through the sky box  but then the Bravia interctive tv sound wont come out of the surround.

so whats the point.

Also if its connected by the Audio cables i have o have the surround nearly ob full blast to hear it ,

please can someone enlighten me if this is true,

Cos if it is i bloody hope they will let me return it and get a full refund

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
emprex24
Visitor

Hi Bravia

Thanks for the link.

Well all i can say is a very big let down from Sony.

who in the right mind makes a surround system advertised  for a Bravia Tv and then its not compatable for a Bravia TV. well iv took it back anyway and bought a Panasonic and works first time,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bravia55HX
emprex24
Visitor

Hi Bravia

Thanks for the link.

Well all i can say is a very big let down from Sony.

who in the right mind makes a surround system advertised  for a Bravia Tv and then its not compatable for a Bravia TV. well iv took it back anyway and bought a Panasonic and works first time,