Join now - be part of our community!

download progress insync

SOLVED
nsaravanas
Visitor

download progress insync

Download progress bar in app store and in notification bar are insync.

if I download some app in app store the download progress bar increases very slow but in notification bar it goes fast.

Once download completed in notification bar then app will be Installed and works fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DeepanshKhurana
Visitor

I know what you are talking about. You see this would only happen in updating apps and not downloading new ones. The thing is when you update a little or some percentage of the app is already installed thus you dont require all files to be downloaded but the Play Store bar measures the whole app while the notification bar measures only what will be downloaded. Thus, the progress is faster in notifications than Play Store. Hope this helps. Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DeepanshKhurana
Visitor

I know what you are talking about. You see this would only happen in updating apps and not downloading new ones. The thing is when you update a little or some percentage of the app is already installed thus you dont require all files to be downloaded but the Play Store bar measures the whole app while the notification bar measures only what will be downloaded. Thus, the progress is faster in notifications than Play Store. Hope this helps. Slightly_smiling_Face

DeepanshKhurana
Visitor

P.S. : This happens on every Android Phone. 

Visitor