Join now - be part of our community!

No sound from speaker

SOLVED
mnishant07
Visitor

No sound from speaker

I bought my mobile a month ago. Since yesterday No sound can be heard frim tis device. No ringtones, no touch tones. Everything works with earphones but without it one would feel as if he is deaf. Tried even safe mode bt same problem exist. Whatto do now?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samuel1
Hero

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

I suggest that you try to repair the phone software using PC Companion..

Before repairing your device you may want to backup your information first. Check out this topic for more information on how to.
How to backup?

If the issue should still remain I think that this needs to be examined and fixed at a repair center. For more information about how to submit your phone for repair and where, contact your local support team.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Try settings-apps-all-sound enhancements,force stop and clear data.Restart.

alexdon
mnishant07
Visitor

Its not working...tried twice
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

This is strange.Try to unplug the headset while listening to music or while in a call.

alexdon
mnishant07
Visitor

Yet Not working... Now!
Samuel1
Hero

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

I suggest that you try to repair the phone software using PC Companion..

Before repairing your device you may want to backup your information first. Check out this topic for more information on how to.
How to backup?

If the issue should still remain I think that this needs to be examined and fixed at a repair center. For more information about how to submit your phone for repair and where, contact your local support team.

MiK246011
Visitor

I think you just have some dust in the headphone jack, you should clean it carefully. But before you do that, check "Sony smart connect" app (preloaded) andif it says you've got headphones in, when you don't, clean the headphones jack... Carefully
bruinenat
Visitor

Hi There

same issue here, no sound from speaker.

Is your problem solved yet?

thank you

Bruinenat

Corekoshe
Visitor

I have the same problem. Cannot hear anything but calls and an app but youtube has no sound. No ringtone, no alarm, no voice notes from WhatsApp. It's been a month as well... I haven't put it in water or anything. It just suddenly stopped working... I might just take it back and get my money back. Repair my old iPhone and get on with it. And I though moving away from Apple was going to be better... Seems not
Abelturner
Visitor

I can only turn my m2 aqua on with the charger it will not turn of and there is no volume what do I do?