Join now - be part of our community!

FW series case

madfish83
Visitor

FW series case

Hiya,
Just wondered if anyone knows of any good slimline case to fit the fw series? I've just brought one and struggling to get a decent relatively hardcovered case to fit. I'm not after a backpack or messenger bag, just something simple and not too bulky. I know sony do one case but it appears to only be a neoprene/lightweight fabric which wont offer any protection really (Sony VGP-CP20). The other series of laptops seems to have some really nice cases but they seem to be lacking in this series.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi madfish83,

welcome to Club VAIO..

The other series of laptops seems to have some really nice cases but they seem to be lacking in this series. 

Sony do seem to be a little slow in releasing accessories to compliment the newly released models.. :slight_frown:

There is a messenger style bag - VAIO City Style carrying case - VGPECCP3W listed on the Sony style site as a case for VGNFW11E but there is no mention of the FW in the bags specs.. :thinking:

Perhaps you can look at these or similar cases in your local Sony centre or PC shop.. :thinking:

Good luck with your hunt, I hope you find what you're looking for.. :four_leaf_clover:

andrewmcmahon
Visitor

Hi People

I have the same problem trying to get a case for my fw, sony is sold out of the VGP-MBA10 which seems to be my best choice as i need to have space for othr things like dvd's and power adaptor etc.

I have come across a DJ bag http://www.juno.co.uk/products/287930-01.htm and wondered if this might be my next option.

Any help would be great.

Andy