Join now - be part of our community!

Having few issues with my Vaio VPCF11SAE for few months can anyone help me please?

profile.country.en_GB.title
badeler
Visitor

Having few issues with my Vaio VPCF11SAE for few months can anyone help me please?

Hi everyone, was wondering if you know the solution to issues I been having with my 1 year old laptop for few months now.

After clicking on Vaio Care and press on one-click care which is a very cool future it lists the things are wrong with my laptop 1st one is on Setting Section the Device Manager: Other Device = Bluetooth Peripheral Device can not recover it some how got the recovery disk and search on line for it but still no luck with it! can u help me or send me the link for this please if u had the same issue before? or should I just egnore it as my wireless is working fine and no problems so far......

2nd issue is on Vaio update section with Vaio Update so far no problems but  after loading and installing the update called PMB VAIO Edition Plug-in 1.5.10.06150 which was realised on 01/07/2011 it's still there and unsuccessful try this about 20+times ! also same with the other new update called WinDVD BD Update 10.0.5.538 ! can someone also help me with these two update issues? Like I said it loads it and installs it but then again after it's finished it says it's not successfully installed and it reappears on the update list!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reading and looking forward to hearing from those who knows how to fix these issues and hope it helps those whos having the similar problems with their products.

Best Regards

B. 

0 REPLIES 0