Join now - be part of our community!

keyboard

gozer29
Visitor

keyboard

Hello,

After playing a game a few months ago, my keyboard is really out of control. When pressing letters it gives numbers. For example: when I press k it shows 2. L=3. I have allready tried deleting the keyboard and then install it again but nothing works. Even when I change the settings in configuration, it stays weird. I have a Sony Vaio Notebook... Now I have a extern keyboard attached and that's why ik can type this message but I want my laptop to work correctley. Now I wil press the key's from Q till M so you can see what is the problem.
qwerty456*asdfgh123zxcvbn0 .

Can anybody please help me out????

my mail is gozer@chello.nl

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hello,

After playing a game a few months ago, my keyboard is really out of control. When pressing letters it gives numbers. For example: when I press k it shows 2. L=3. I have allready tried deleting the keyboard and then install it again but nothing works. Even when I change the settings in configuration, it stays weird. I have a Sony Vaio Notebook... Now I have a extern keyboard attached and that's why ik can type this message but I want my laptop to work correctley. Now I wil press the key's from Q till M so you can see what is the problem.

Hi gozer29

welcome to the forum,:smileyhappy:

I think you may have pressed the number lock key, top right 4th key in, try pressing this once, (a yellow light should go out if number lock is off) and test the keys again.

gozer29
Visitor

Hello,

Hi gozer29

welcome to the forum,:smileyhappy:

I think you may have pressed the number lock key, top right 4th key in, try pressing this once, (a yellow light should go out if number lock is off) and test the keys again.

Hahaha.... I feel so ashamed.... This was excactly the problem... Thank you o so very much for making me realize what a dweep I was...... I am glad you answered my question. Now I know what to do if such a thing should happen to my laptop again... I a typing on it right now and you see besides my spelling that there is nothing wrong (anymore)... Again, thnx for the help

GreetzZz Jack

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Jack,

You are welcome, I'm glad your keyboard problem is sorted now. :slight_smile:

RBGRage
New

i had it to, it was really weird, but when i was reading ur comments apperantly something happend. my keyboard has completely heald, well i geus i have to say thank u so:"thank u":smileyhappy: