Join now - be part of our community!

Keycaps for Vaio TZ series

profile.country.en_GB.title
chwills77
Visitor

Keycaps for Vaio TZ series

I have a Vaio VGN-TZ17GN bought in New Zealand that I now wish to use in the UK. I am trying to find where I can buy the three keycaps (2/"; 3/£ and '/@) that I need to be able to use the UK keyboard layout without getting my fingers confused. Sony NZ were unable to help (as they don't get much call for UK keys!). Sony UK - when I finally managed to speak to someone, admit that they could help but won't. They admit to having keys that would do the job and do reguarly send keys out but won't help me! Just because the exact model was not marketed or bought in the UK they won't help. I find it sad that a worldwide company is unable or unwilling to help loyal customers who have the temerity to bring a laptop across the world to use. It is not as if it is a cheap product! If anyone can help and tell me where I might be able to get these keys then I would be most grateful. Yes, I have found replacement keyboards in the USA (at high cost) and eBay has some keypads available but not the ones I want. I have now run out of ideas.

0 REPLIES 0