Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio SZ5 vs. Sony Vaio SZ6

girl2die4
Visitor

Sony Vaio SZ5 vs. Sony Vaio SZ6

hi guys! just a few days ago i made a purchase - vaio sz5. i love it. it's slim, lightweight, with a great screen and works pretty fast. but rather soon sz6 is comin' out. i can change my sz5 for somethin else before 30 days pass (5 have already). but do you think sz6 is worth waiting for? is there such a great difference between them?
will be grateful for any opinion ))

3 REPLIES 3
JimpsEd
Visitor

When the SZ6 is out and you have it, are you going to post a new thread about the SZ7? You can spend all your life waiting for the next version.

profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

Welcome to the forum girl 2 dye,
nothing ventured nothing gained...try and take it back to the retailer you bought it from get your dosh back because you were given another laptop as a gift. Buy the newer model when it is out. :wink:

girl2die4
Visitor

Well, it's no problem actually to return it but i'm not sure if i really need this, 'cuz it's true that i won't be able to get new models every time i want them )) it looks to be not such a big difference between them, i mean i don't need a faster notebook, but i just wonder if SZ6 weighs less and works much longer, the info about it is different on diff. websites.