Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Order to Malta

SOLVED
profile.country.de_DE.title
fabian75
Visitor

Vaio Order to Malta

Hi all,

I am trying to order a Vaio CB3 to Malta. It seems impossible though to get a delivery from Sony to be sent to a country other than the respective Sony country site. Obviously Malta does not have its own Sony site. Retailers like Amazon either don´t have the model I want or do not deliver to Malta either. Local dealers in Malta do not have the latest models or charge up to 50% more than prices on Sony, Amazon, etc.

Can anyone help? Thanks and regards,

F.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

have further info for you..

Unfortunately due to tax implications it's not possible to purchase from Sony & ship to Malta..

Only suggestions I have are..

Either order from Sony to an address in one of the regions that does stock the vaio you require & collect from there..

Or

If you have a friend or relative that could order the Vaio on your behalf from one of the regions that does stock the vaio you require & deliver it to you..

However if you do follow any of the options above just make sure that the OS is in the language that you require..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
flogger12345
Visitor

I can't think of any other option but if you know someone from US for example, you could have them purchase it for you and ship it to Malta.

Just a suggestion tho. Good luck. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vbulletin-smile.gif

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi fabian75,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Could you let us know which exact model you are looking to purchase & I'll try to find out from our contacts in Sony if it's possibly, can't promise anything though..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

have further info for you..

Unfortunately due to tax implications it's not possible to purchase from Sony & ship to Malta..

Only suggestions I have are..

Either order from Sony to an address in one of the regions that does stock the vaio you require & collect from there..

Or

If you have a friend or relative that could order the Vaio on your behalf from one of the regions that does stock the vaio you require & deliver it to you..

However if you do follow any of the options above just make sure that the OS is in the language that you require..:smileywink: