Join now - be part of our community!

How to play both SRS-XB10 and normal speakers without one disabling?

profile.country.GB.title
sonysrs
New

How to play both SRS-XB10 and normal speakers without one disabling?

I just purchased the SONY SRS-XB10 speakers, hoping I could muster more sound out of my latop. So far I'm pretty  disappointed with the SONY speakers. When you use the SRS it disconnects the regular speakers which just reduces the overall sound and constricts the output only to the SRS. Defeats the whole purpose of it and does absolutely nothing to improve the sound, but only transfers the sound from one speaker to another...
How do I use both the SRS and the regular speakers without disabling the normal speakers? I want both of them to play.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi sonysrs, 

I believe you can select both speakers from the laptop itself. Have you tried to enable them from the (Playback devices) option?

Vanilla_

profile.country.GB.title
sonysrs
New

Unfortunately, that option doesn't exist. I can only use one of the speakers and other speaker get disabled.

profile.country.GB.title
Vanilla_
Contributor

Hi sonysrs,

I would suggest that you contact the laptop manufacturer, maybe they can help with adjusting the sound options.

Vanilla_

profile.country.GB.title
sonysrs
New

I'm not going to spend more time going in a circles with this product. It also fails to connect 7/10 of times and crashes my system.
It's going back to the store. I've had enough.