Join now - be part of our community!

NW-45

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
tvtindal59
Explorer

NW-45

Hi , can you confirm that , I have to go into settings and pick either the on board storage or micro sd to access  all stored media files , the device does not show all .

still trying by trial and error to find the best format to use for HiRes listening when ripping music using the Audials one 19 programme .

I use my M2 headphones when listening.

Any advice would be a great help thanks all 😎.

Alan t

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
tvtindal59
Explorer

Hi it's not the transferring ,its what iam seeing when I press ALL SONGS , is it all media on both the internal memory and sd card , or from which I pick from the settings either or ? .Maybe ia m over thinking it .

Sorry for the confusion Miltonclivebrown.

PS.which format do you put on your device ,and do you use Clear Audio Plus , or the other choices ? .😎

Thanks 

Alan R .

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
miltonclivebrown
Explorer

My music files on NWA45 is Flac and the clarity is something else indeed,not surprising as it is claimed Flac is a form of HI RES.and to me the Bluetooth option sounds better than listening to the device wired.To my mind it sounds more powerful in Bluetooth mode.Although i’m sure playing it through my Sony WH -1000xm2 Noise Cancelling Headphones as a lot to do with it because they support HI RES FILES.I don’t use Clear Audio really as using Bluetooth you can’t adjust the audio settings in the player.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
miltonclivebrown
Explorer

Not sure why you are having trouble transferring your music i presume onto this Mp3 player as it’s a simple task of inserting a micro sd card into the computer slot and copying and pasting the music onto the sd card.Or option 2 connecting the device to a laptop using the supplied cable that came with the player and you will see both options of either using the player storage or the micro sd card storage.

profile.country.GB.title
tvtindal59
Explorer

Hi it's not the transferring ,its what iam seeing when I press ALL SONGS , is it all media on both the internal memory and sd card , or from which I pick from the settings either or ? .Maybe ia m over thinking it .

Sorry for the confusion Miltonclivebrown.

PS.which format do you put on your device ,and do you use Clear Audio Plus , or the other choices ? .😎

Thanks 

Alan R .

profile.country.GB.title
miltonclivebrown
Explorer

My music files on NWA45 is Flac and the clarity is something else indeed,not surprising as it is claimed Flac is a form of HI RES.and to me the Bluetooth option sounds better than listening to the device wired.To my mind it sounds more powerful in Bluetooth mode.Although i’m sure playing it through my Sony WH -1000xm2 Noise Cancelling Headphones as a lot to do with it because they support HI RES FILES.I don’t use Clear Audio really as using Bluetooth you can’t adjust the audio settings in the player.