Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Sonicstage problems sorted - almost

profile.country.GB.title
davidcomport
New

Sony Sonicstage problems sorted - almost

After many years, and when gave up meanwhile on my otherwise excellent MZ-RH1, have returned to discover that with an updated driver (no help from Sony) I can now get Sonicstage to work on a newer Windows 7 computer and again access many of my old recordings, as well as to convert them to other formats with eg Audacity etc and put them on newer PCM-M10's or the really dreamy NW-A35

BUT - only if already on my older computer files luckily transferred to my newer computer

While some of my old Hi-MD's and other old MD's will now transfer via Sonicstage e to my latest computer, others won't because the dreaded message "Unable to transfer the following tracks to My Library because they are recordedby Net MD or another computer." intervenes.
My old computers (maybe three in line - I've lost count) have all long gone to the skip. So has anyone solved the last remaining Sonicstage problem ? - to get MD's recorded on old computers onto a newer one ?  Would be so grateful to know !

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F
profile.country.GB.title
Sonyvores
Contributor

sadly it's not possible

It's was DRM time back in the 90's...and you probably forgot to uncheck the DRM option...