Join now - be part of our community!

Android pie 9 issue 50.2.a.0.352

Safwat
Visitor

Android pie 9 issue 50.2.a.0.352

1 - updating adaptive brightness not working properly

2 - Navigation bar is a nightmare it is make apps ugly make everything ugly

3 - Camera photo in pie are not very good like in oreo details are not good even in bright morning

Sony every time you do this i buy xaultra, xa1ultra, xa2ultra, these phone are very good but after every android update it's become ugly phones i think sadly this is the end for me to use sony phones. 

And to every one do not wait for fixes because it will never come. 

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

Indeed! Sony improve please camera driver for XA2's. It's worse than of XA1's. Sony take care please!

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

1. Problems with proximity sensor.

2. Problems with auto screen brightness.

3. Camera driver is the same as in 8 having a much more complicated design. XA1 family had better camera driver update in their time.

4. Wifi, 4G and Bluetooth have now have more interruptions than in latest android 8 update 15.1.a.13.123. 

5. And many more unpleasant small facts. 

SONY PLEASE FIX THIS UPDATE AND IMPROVE THE CAMERA PROCESSING!

Thank you!

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

I am a die hard fan of Sony Xperia and I know what I am saying. I am now using an XA2 ultra dual device. It's about one month since the official upgrade of  50.2.A.0.352 firmware has been released and this version have lots of issues including camera. PLEASE REPAIR IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! 

With great respect for Sony quality,

Alex

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

Please fix this!

A crop from a 800 iso manual setting in stock camera (colors are fake almost black and white)...

DSC_0001.JPG

And a sample from a third party app camera at 40 iso automatic shutter but natural colors...

SonyXA2ultra_20190515_130817.jpg

Someone can hear, see these?! Please Sony fix them, I can't recommand to any of my new friends XA2 family devices with this faulty driver and firmware upgrade. 

Please!

paah55
Visitor

the only issue I've had so far is with adaptive brightness.  it just simply doesn't work properly anymore.  I turned it off.  

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

It also have problems with proximity sensor. In very strong light it doesn't activate properly the screen off and then touching other apps and even turning off by airplane mode is easily done. Very unpleasant!

ADMINS DO SOMETHING!!! Inform Sony about this!

Thank you in anticipation!

Alex

profile.country.RO.title
AlexandruRai
Contributor

Stock camera is BAD! SONY for GOD SAKE, fix it! Noise, grain and mushy things... It's been over a month with this supid android 9 upgrade good at nothing!!!
Look, I took a few hours ago some other samples:

1. Third party camera app, manual settings 1s shutter:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M454rtXPdoxnDx7uBK_8nGKelTyEJZRL/view?usp=sharing
20190526_210842_IMG.jpg

2. Stock camera, manual settings, 1s shutter hdr:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15mIl8aPa0pgBz1RkmkuukQvLz4J8ixHn/view?usp=sharing

DSC_0023-1-1.jpg

3. Stock camera, superior mode:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1juDBbuFIL68mUnBxSbt2Zn1czCE11IYS/view?usp=sharing

DSC_0034.JPG
ADMINS DO SOMETHING!!! Inform Sony about this!

Thank you in anticipation!
Alex

PS: If you cannot see my my samples below: Thank you again admins for blocking my uploads!! Sony must know all the issues!

Jacobdog311
Visitor

I think Sony needs to fix there android pie because before the 50.2.A.0.379 update my wired headphones used to work but after the upgrade the headphones don't work anymore

😡😡😡

APOLOLYKHAN
Visitor

Android 9 PIE ver 50.2.A.239

I have issues with camera too, but the great issue is apps closes when change to another app. Repair this issue ASAP