Join now - be part of our community!

battery drain fast and there is no solution for it

SOLVED
cezar1
Visitor

battery drain fast and there is no solution for it

hi im using sony xa dual since few years, the phone is good i like everything about it except the battery, the bettery drain fast since the first days weeks i used it, by the way i don't play games on my phone and don't watch videos a lot, my brightness level at lowest, my usage is very normal but i still don't like the battery, i know i need to change my battery with new one since im using it for few years, the battery is very aweful now it doesn't last few hours, but even with new battery it won't be good for my liking, however i notcied that sony hasn't made any new phones since a long while and i wonder why, seems like sony stopped making new phones or something, when you look at other phone companies you see they make a punch of phones every year if not every month, i don't like the idea to see sony make punch of phones every year but a high quality few phones a year is good just like how apple company do (few quality phones)

i would like to see a small phone 3.5 inch screen or 4 inch at maximum with great specs and camera and also a 5000mah battery will be very good for 3.5 inch phone, also to be made of good metal that looks and feel great.

if you wonder why im still using my sony xa till now because i can't find a good phone with small size and good specs and camera and good price as well

and to be honest the only android phone that im willing to carry at the moment is only sony i don't trust other android companies phones, and iphone phones are good but no small phones anymore and they are so expensive

this is just my simple feedback

thank you so much sony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Sorry if I upset you.

Just trying to help with some tips.

The answer is that it is not wise to put another type of battery in your phone.

Youtube has a lot of information about how to change battery.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
cezar1
Visitor

quick question please,

im about to buy new battery, is there a better option than the defult bettery? i mean can i install for example sony x performance battery on my sony xa ?

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Hi,

You can start by optimizing your phone.

Fi goto settings and find: Consuming apps.

Maybe that helps a little.

The best way however to renew your phone is by doing a Software repair with Xperia Companion.

A few remarks:

- Read the FAQ on this forum about backup and take a look at the Support app as well for tips.

- Backup your photos separate to your Comuter and/or sync with Google

- pay attention to backing up WhatsApp and other messengers from within the app

- Do NOT restore all apps from your backup, better start from scratch with the most needed apps

Let your machine be lean and clean

It will reward you with speed and longer battery life.

cezar1
Visitor

this answer is NOT acceptable.

i'm Pro computer user, so i already know what you saying.

i asked a clear question so i should get clear answer,  who you fooling?!

AGAIN! can i use other phone battery on my XA phone? because the default battery real bad.

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Sorry if I upset you.

Just trying to help with some tips.

The answer is that it is not wise to put another type of battery in your phone.

Youtube has a lot of information about how to change battery.

cezar1
Visitor

thank you Sir