Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth share keeps stopping

Palex
Visitor

Bluetooth share keeps stopping

Hi,

When I turned the  bluetooth on, this error keeps on poppin up "BLUETOOTH SHARE KEEPS STOPPING", When I close app, the error message shows up again and keeps on looping.

Attached is the screen shot of the error message.

My Android Version is 7.0 and Build is 33.3.A.1.97

Please kindly help me to solve this issue.

Screenshot_20180122-132640.png

13 REPLIES 13
kayay
Visitor

Whenever I turn on my Bluetooth, error saying 'Bluetooth share has stopped working' starts looping. This happened after a saleswoman repeatedly turned  my bluetooth on and off. Any solution?

Pls help me. I have tried restarting in safe mode, clearing it's cache, force stopping it(Bluetooth and Bluetooth share) . I don't want to do factory reset, and don't want to give it in the service center. Slightly_frowning_Face

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@kayay

Do you experience the same while in >>> safe mode ?

kayay
Visitor

Yes Slightly_frowning_Face

anobody
Visitor

GO TO SETTINGS, MORE, NETWORK SETTINGS RESET (AT THE BOTTOM)

I PRESSED THIS AND ITS GONE

Palex
Visitor

Thank you Anobody,

unfortunately still the issue remains after resetting network settings.

Regards

JBWoordes
Visitor

YOU ARE A HERO!

I was so close to rebooting and losing all my pics&info. Thanks so much!

StuartL
Visitor

Bit of a thread revival. 

My Xperia X Compact does this. It may be alright for a week or so, then without warning it will show "Bluetooth has stopped working" error. This is when Bluetooth isn't even switched on  

When the error message is closed, it will immediately show again and will keep cycling. 

The phone has latest software and android updates. I have cleared the cache and data from the Bluetooth app. I have reset the network settings but this error persists. It can be shut up for a week or so by resetting the phone.

Any ideas anyone? 

Jean42
Visitor

My working solution was to forget all paired devices and then pair them again. I did however reset network connections as described in one of the answers + rebooted the phone.

P.s. Sony is one big piece of crap! 

StuartL
Visitor

Hi, 

Anyone else have this? Anyone know how to fix it?