Join now - be part of our community!

Call ends after 3-5 minutes

SOLVED
Norvell
Visitor

Call ends after 3-5 minutes

I had Sony Xperia Z1 then switched to CA.
I've been encountering problems on every call.
After 3-5 minutes of absolutely every call the phone cuts the phone call. Sometimes is not even 1 minute.
I never had this issue with any other phone. Also the pictures now look blurry on every single shot that I take. I've had this phone for month an a half
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

i mean , try it on safe mode. i am trying to eliminate the probability that this is caused by an app , if this problems doesn't happen when you are on safe mode, it mean an app that you have installed or upgraded is causing the problem

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

does this problem occur when you are in safe mode?

Norvell
Visitor

Hi no this happens all the time
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

you mean this does not happen when you are on safe mode?

Norvell
Visitor

I have not tested the phone in safe mode.

I use it on regular mode and each call drops. Is weird since I had Xperia Z1 and no issues. I have several other phones and first time this happens. Maybe I need to send it for guarantee?
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

i mean , try it on safe mode. i am trying to eliminate the probability that this is caused by an app , if this problems doesn't happen when you are on safe mode, it mean an app that you have installed or upgraded is causing the problem

Norvell
Visitor

Thanks let me try this during a day or two during regular mode. Once fails the first time I'll switch to safe mode and make a few phone calls to test it. And will let you know here what is happening.
Norvell
Visitor

Hi I Uninstalled several apps and some ant+ plugins I had
I think this may solve the issue I appreciate the help.
I will test my phone a couple of days to see what happens but thanks again
Norvell
Visitor

Hi I Uninstalled several apps and plugins and so far no problems.. Also as for the camera that picture looked blurry I found there is protective paper that you have to remove it with alcohol or something and now everything is back on track