Join now - be part of our community!

Gesture navigation Android pie

Diaz22
Visitor

Gesture navigation Android pie

Como puedo activar la navegación por gestos del Android 9

How can I activate the gesture navigation of Android 9?

-GT

3 REPLIES 3
Daniel1
Visitor

Hi @Diaz22, let me see if I can give you some information here. 

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Google's gesture navigation system is not available in Xperia devices which are upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie.

I'm sorry to say this, let me know if there is anything else i can help you with!

Teekar
Visitor

It's great + blunt that your sorry. But how about an explanation as to why an update of OS does not give all upgrades to the functionality of our phones. Exactly why and who makes the calls as to which "improvements"  of major updates such as OS we are so graciously given? Seems we the "paying customers" should decide which of the improvements we utilize through "settings" on our personally chosen Sony Xperia $400+ phones, not the corporations or phone makers who received our $400+ dollars. At that point said smartphone should be considered the respective property of the purchaser...

I am sorry (& bluntly) to say. 

imramees
Visitor

This is ridiculous, really! Just because I am a very loyal Sony user since the beginning of days, I took the trouble of importing my Xperia XA2 from the Middle East as Sony stopped their smartphone releases in India.

All that trouble and expense just to use a Sony product and now we don't even get basic NAVIGATION GESTURES from an update?! I have waited so long thinking that Sony MIGHT release an update with the gestures but Android 10 is out and 11 is already on its way. Still no budge from such a huge brand? Absolute shame Sony. Really wasn't expecting such disappointment.