Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with Xperia XA2 Camera

Problem with Xperia XA2 Camera

Доброго времени суток. Проблема такая. Во время фокусировки изображение чёткое, но стоит сделать снимок, то он получается смазаным. Ощущение будто 23Мп превращаются 8Мп. Очень расстраивает этот феномен. Есть ли способ это исправить??? 

Good day. The problem is this. During focusing, the image is clear, but if you take a picture, it turns out blurry. Feeling like 23MP turning into 8MP. Very upsetting this phenomenon. Is there any way to fix this ??? - GT

2 REPLIES 2
Zuza
Visitor

I have the same problem from the moment, when I accepted the updating in November...( Firmware update 50.2.A.0.400), I asked here, but still no reply.

I got this update on 21st NOV 2019 at 5:30pm my local time (Prague, Czech Rep.). Xperia XA2. Everything works ok, except my camera. Front camera for selfie works ok, but main camera not. It makes a photo, but not sharp. I turn a camera on by button as always, I can see sharp view through camera and then when I make a photo, it is not sharp. Only in the middle of photo, the rest around is blurred. I really don't know, where is mistake. The settings was not change. Still same. But from the moment of updating of system, I have this problem. Any advise, please? Restart didn't help, original setting didn't help... Many thanks. 

Gruzink57
Visitor

Здорова!!

Ты ещё не нашёл решение проблемы?

На других форумах пишут, что может помочь прошивка телефона через компьютер, но я ещё не пробовал этот способ. Надеюсь что разработчики всё таки исправят эту проблему.. 

Great !!

You have not found a solution to the problem?

Other forums write that flashing the phone through the computer can help, but I have not tried this method yet. I hope that the developers will still fix this problem ..

gt