Join now - be part of our community!

I can't open my camera, it tells me that maybe another application is occupying it

Pao5
Visitor

I can't open my camera, it tells me that maybe another application is occupying it

No puedo abrir mi cámara, me dice que tal vez otra aplicación la este ocupando pero no, ya intente varias cosas pero sigue sin funcionar. 

Se que si sirve porque me abrió en Intagram por un momento así que no siento que sea la cámara en sí, si no alguna aplicación que me impide abrirla o algo así. 

Alguien me ayuda por favor. 

I can't open my camera, it tells me that maybe another application is occupying it but no, I already tried several things but it still doesn't work.

I know if it works because I opened it in Intagram for a moment, so I don't feel it is the camera itself, if not some application that prevents me from opening it or something.

Somebody help me please.

-GT

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Hi,

Sometimes another app mingles in an unwanted manner.

To test is that is so you may want to start your device Inn safe mode where only the perinatale apps are running.

If the camera has no problems in safe mode then it is an app that you installed.

If the problem persists then come back and ask again.

For explanation about safe mode goto the support app on your device.

Choose: get support, scroll down and you'll find instructions about safe mode.

The support app has some tests too.

One of these tests is the camera test.

Go ahead, explore the support app, it will help you get more satisfaction from your device by knowing it better.