Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia XA Ultra F3212, Hard Brick

whitedevil206
Visitor

Sony Xperia XA Ultra F3212, Hard Brick

Hy everyone, 

Last year I bought a Sony Xperia XA Ultra Dual F3212 from UAE. And i was using this phone as my daily driver for a while in india.

It worked very fine for more than one year and after that i had faced some kind of hang and battery drain but it was not a serious problem. Event though i decided to flash my device with a new stock firmware. I downloaded the firmware from Experia firm and the only difference between the existing and new was the build number and android version, the existing one was nougat and what i downloaded was marshmello. And i  used experia flash tool for flashing. The first and second flashing attempt was failures it ended up with some errors and boot loop with only the boot logo was shown. And in the third attempt the flashing was successful but after flashing and when i tried to power on the device nothing happened, the phone was completely dead . It the red charging led glows when connected to a charger. I tried several key combination but nothing worked for me. And now the pc is detecting the phone only as a USB SERIAL DEVICE . I don't know what to do . I bought it to 4 Authorised service centers all around my state but they all says they can't because it was not bought from India. What should I do now. Is there any way of getting my phone bavk alive ??..

0 REPLIES 0