Join now - be part of our community!

Speakers do not work

Ольга14
Visitor

Speakers do not work

Нужна помощь. Перестали работать динамики телефона. В частности, невозможна громкая связь, нет звука при просмотре видео. В чем может быть проблема: железо или сотовые. Телефон не падал, вирусов не было. 

Help is needed. The phone's speakers stopped working. In particular, loud communication is impossible, there is no sound when watching a video. What could be the problem: iron or cellular. The phone did not fall down, there were no viruses.

GT

3 REPLIES 3
Lina
Visitor

Hi @Ольга14, welcome to the community! Your query was translated to English, since this is a international forum. 

I'm sorry to hear that! Have you tested the speakers in our diagnostics tool? You can find Diagnostics if you go to Settings > About phone > Diagnostics. Run the test on the Loudspeaker and see if they work here. You should also make sure that your media volume is on. You do this by going to Settings > Sound > Media Volume.

If the media volume is turned on but you still can't hear any sound from the speakers even in the Diagnostics test, try restarting your phone in safe mode, just to make sure that no third party application is interacting with your phones speaker functions. In safe mode, all third party applications are temporarly inactive, but you can still use your phones basic functions like calling and textmessaging. Play a video or a song in safe mode and see if notice any change.

If the speakers still doesn't behave like they should, a software repair using Xperia Companion could help.  A software repair will remove all data stored on the internal memory and reinstall the latest available version, so make sure that you do a backup using Xperia Companion before you start, so you can keep your data.

Keep me posted, and have a nice day!

Spot65
Visitor

The issue may be loose connections behind loudspeaker module

Google loudspeaker replacement to see how you can get behind module to check 

estefiiii
Visitor

Hola! Tengo el mismo problema desde mayo. Puede ser que el problema esté en la última actualización?

Hice todo menos restaurarlo de fabrica, un viaje! #xperia xa1 plus

Hello! I have the same problem since May. Could it be that the problem is in the last update?

I did everything but restore it from the factory, a trip! #xperia xa1 plus

gt

Tags (2)