Join now - be part of our community!

The percentage of the battery is incorrect, it begins to decrease in seconds, sometimes it marks 99%

Channely
Visitor

The percentage of the battery is incorrect, it begins to decrease in seconds, sometimes it marks 99%

El porcentaje de la bateria es incorrecto, comienza a disminuir en segundos. A veces marca 99% y a los segundos se apaga. La batería funciona correctamente 

The battery percentage is incorrect, it begins to decrease in seconds. Sometimes it dials 99% and the seconds goes out. The battery is working properly.

gt

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @Channely, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

I would recommend that you recalibrate the battery in your device to start with. To do that, use the device until it has very little battery left (2-3%) > turn it off and charge it to 100% while the device is powered off. This usually takes around 4-5 hours depending on if you use a wall mounted charger or not.

Let me know if that helps!

omar92
Visitor

@Channely wrote:

El porcentaje de la bateria es incorrecto, comienza a disminuir en segundos. A veces marca 99% y a los segundos se apaga. La batería funciona correctamente 

The battery percentage is incorrect, it begins to decrease in seconds. Sometimes it dials 99% and the seconds goes out. The battery is working properly.

gt

Jonas
Master

Hi @omar92, welcome to our forum!

Is there anything I can assist you with? I can see that you have only quoted a previous post! Slightly_smiling_Face