Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia XA stuck in boot loop

SwagLord
Visitor

Xperia XA stuck in boot loop

Good evening

Since Today my Xperia Xa is stuck in a boot loop after I restarted it after a long time.
I tried "Xperia Companion" but it doesn't fix it. "Xperia Companion" states that I should be able to start my phone, but it doesn't work.

I thank you for your help

sincerly Me

17 REPLIES 17
CameronT
Champion

Hi @SwagLord,

Welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear about this.

You may need to run a software repair using Xperia Companion. To do this you need to shut down your phone. You can force a shutdown by holding power and volume up until it vibrates.

SMITkhan
Visitor

Only do this simple step switch off 📴 your phone remove your external memory card 💳 power ⛮ on your phone 📱 now it's work fine just trying it
SwagLord
Visitor

I tried it now several times with "Xperia Companion" but when I start it it just goes back into the bootloop.

CameronT
Champion

@SwagLord,

Please try the steps as @SMITkhan suggests, as it could be a faulty SIM or SD card.

If it still does the same thing you will need to contact your local support team to arrange a repair for you. You can find their details in my signature.

DenisV
Visitor

I have the same problem, on a brand new Xperia XA1 phone. Removed SIM Card and MicroSD Card. To no avail.

Yesterday I spent 4 hours installing and migrating from my old phone (Xperia Z3 Compact) because the Xperia Transfer software had problems with migrating the apps. I wouldn't like to loose all my contacts now because I don't have a backup yet :(.

Can someone please give me the correct procedure to deal with this problem?

profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

unfortunately the answer to this problem will entail a software reset. can you check with your google account if there is by chance that the contacts are synced with google account>

charge your device 1-2 hours ignore bootloops

then without turning it on perform software repair using Xperia Companion

tpradhania
Visitor

This is ssying your phoen bootloader is unlocked Sony Experia campanion software can not repair your phone. please help me

Tags (1)
Shal92
Visitor

My phn got stuck on boot loop for 5 hrs.

I surfed on net about it and got this answer to press power button with volume up until it vibrates...and that worked in seconds..

Slightly_smiling_Face Slightly_smiling_Face Slightly_smiling_Face

Yggep
Visitor

Phone will not turn on by the power button nor the power and volume buttons nor will Sony Companion start the phone. The phone start self shutting down with a 75%  charged battery this problem has occurred since it was returned to Sony because of a screen issue.