Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia XA stuck in boot loop

SwagLord
Visitor

Xperia XA stuck in boot loop

Good evening

Since Today my Xperia Xa is stuck in a boot loop after I restarted it after a long time.
I tried "Xperia Companion" but it doesn't fix it. "Xperia Companion" states that I should be able to start my phone, but it doesn't work.

I thank you for your help

sincerly Me

17 REPLIES 17
Daddy_Daryl
Visitor

@SwagLord

Hi just try to do factory reset and it should work fine

Yheng
Visitor

Thank you so much. It worked! Slightly_smiling_Face

andipk74
Visitor

Thks. You're life saver! Sa-ti dea Dumnezeu sanatate!

Sudiptasantras
Visitor

Thank you very much for support through this post.

Its really work.

leng
Visitor

My Phone Sony Experia XA. problem stack boot loop (SONY) I use Sony Companion and Flashtool . but can't fix.

ranjukj
Visitor

This has happend to be twice and on both instances my phone went into a restart loop. After repeated restarts, the phone started up. When this happens, identify the last installed applications and uninstall them one by one until you identify the one that is causing the phone to reboot. As long as the faulty app is installed and running the phone with intermittently go into the reboot loop.

dub1n
Visitor

hi there to all. 
i had and im still having this problem due after making the repair thing with pc companion, still in some moments when im using the phone - he freezes and goes black as a restart and enters in boot loop restart mode. yes i can turn it off by power button + vol+/- pressed and then it starts normally like nothing happened till to the next his moments of freeze, and thats not so cool to check if your phone goes into loop mode to be able to get a call from someone (like to be sure if your phone is on and people can find u at phone) what could be the problem for the loops? or what should i do?

thanks in advance.

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

I guess your experience is with a clean device?

Did you think of not restoring the backup?

An unstable app may cause trouble.

Reinstalling everything can re-introduce trouble.