Join now - be part of our community!

help please

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
almokdad

help please

first hi all  :slight_smile:

guys i'm new here , and i'm lost lol

i'm trying to upload couplo' pics. and i'm not working it ut, i thought i uploaded them under EXPERIMENT, but the thing with topics is confusing and i'm not finding a way to figure out whether the pics. are actually uploaded, they seemed to have when i did, but can't find them on the site.

do pics. have to be uploaded as a topic!??

many thanks for any help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi almokdad,
Welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..
The text below is taken from the How to use the Community FAQ's, which hopefully should enable you to upload a picture to the Gallery..

How do I upload an image to the image gallery?
It's easy! Starting from the image gallery, you choose the image, give it a name, and you're done. There are size limitations, of course, which should be kept in mind.

To upload an image to the image gallery:
Go to the Image Gallery in the Photo & Video category
Click on New Entry and after that on Upload Image to select an image file to be uploaded
If the image is small enough (the size limit is set to 10 MB), the image is uploaded. A preview of the image appears so that you can make sure you uploaded the right image
Type a title for the image
The image title appears above the image when you view images one at a time
Choose a label to categorize your image and enter some tags, so your image can be found easily by other community members
Click Post

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi almokdad,
Welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..
The text below is taken from the How to use the Community FAQ's, which hopefully should enable you to upload a picture to the Gallery..

How do I upload an image to the image gallery?
It's easy! Starting from the image gallery, you choose the image, give it a name, and you're done. There are size limitations, of course, which should be kept in mind.

To upload an image to the image gallery:
Go to the Image Gallery in the Photo & Video category
Click on New Entry and after that on Upload Image to select an image file to be uploaded
If the image is small enough (the size limit is set to 10 MB), the image is uploaded. A preview of the image appears so that you can make sure you uploaded the right image
Type a title for the image
The image title appears above the image when you view images one at a time
Choose a label to categorize your image and enter some tags, so your image can be found easily by other community members
Click Post
profile.country.GB.title
almokdad

hi expert :slight_smile:

thank you very much. i'm gonna give it a go now.

i've taken photography as a hobby very recently and i'm badly addicted lol. never had a camera before, so mine is just a small camera and i'm thinking of upgrading it as i'm finding it's limitations, it's a canon sx230 hs, i thought i check the Sony and being able to share my photoes is important to me, half the fun :slight_smile:

lol i'm gonna have to learn about tags aswell as i am new to the social sharing thing too { been living in a cave lol }, no just was always an outdoor guy.

many thanks and be well

profile.country.GB.title
almokdad

hi :slight_smile:

i called you expert earlier lol sorry, it's Thalamus (expert)

many thanks, i tried a couple of pics. and we're rolling :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Nicely done almokdad :slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing more of your photos.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@almokdad wrote:

hi expert :slight_smile:

thank you very much. i'm gonna give it a go now.

i've taken photography as a hobby very recently and i'm badly addicted lol. never had a camera before, so mine is just a small camera and i'm thinking of upgrading it as i'm finding it's limitations, it's a canon sx230 hs, i thought i check the Sony and being able to share my photoes is important to me, half the fun :slight_smile:

lol i'm gonna have to learn about tags aswell as i am new to the social sharing thing too { been living in a cave lol }, no just was always an outdoor guy.

many thanks and be well

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help..

@almokdad wrote:

hi :slight_smile:

i called you expert earlier lol sorry, it's Thalamus (expert)

many thanks, i tried a couple of pics. and we're rolling :slight_smile:

No problem, I have been called worse..:smileywink:

I've had a look at a couple of your pics in the gallery looking good so far..