Join now - be part of our community!

Let down by sony products in general

ash2005
New

Let down by sony products in general

I've always been a sony fan but just lately they seem to just let me down, when the new xperia launched early this year myself and wife changed both our phones over and within a couple of months her phone screen shattered and after a week my rear back panel cracked and a few weeks later my main screen followed with a crack across the top of the screen, both phones were in just general use and never dropped, for such an expensive phone i'd expect it to last more than a couple of months, still this aside i thought i'd give sony another go, after having my hp laptop for 6 years I finally decided an upgrade was needed so bought a sony vaio, fired it up to find it almost as slow as my old laptop, only to find that after 2 months of having it, its no longer working. I have to say for such a big company that been around a long time I'd expect a lot better quality, have to say its not looking good once I've got all my bits sorted I think be saying good bye to anything sony, "disappointed sony"
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you walked under any ladders or stared at any black cats lately <grin>  Sorry I could help it after your run of bad luck.  Things always comes in 3's, So I would guess that your pretty safe now.  Unless you broke a mirror and its 7 years !

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@ash2005 wrote:
after having my hp laptop for 6 years I finally decided an upgrade was needed so bought a sony vaio, fired it up to find it almost as slow as my old laptop, only to find that after 2 months of having it, its no longer working. I have to say for such a big company that been around a long time I'd expect a lot better quality, have to say its not looking good once I've got all my bits sorted I think be saying good bye to anything sony, "disappointed sony"

Hi ash2005,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

Not looking good..

Do you know what is wrong with your vaio, if so let us know what your problem is and maybe someone on here could assist you in getting it working again failing that, & as you have only had your vaio for two months, have you opened a case with Vaio support.?

Tags (1)