Who Me Too'd this topic

ash2005
New

Let down by sony products in general

I've always been a sony fan but just lately they seem to just let me down, when the new xperia launched early this year myself and wife changed both our phones over and within a couple of months her phone screen shattered and after a week my rear back panel cracked and a few weeks later my main screen followed with a crack across the top of the screen, both phones were in just general use and never dropped, for such an expensive phone i'd expect it to last more than a couple of months, still this aside i thought i'd give sony another go, after having my hp laptop for 6 years I finally decided an upgrade was needed so bought a sony vaio, fired it up to find it almost as slow as my old laptop, only to find that after 2 months of having it, its no longer working. I have to say for such a big company that been around a long time I'd expect a lot better quality, have to say its not looking good once I've got all my bits sorted I think be saying good bye to anything sony, "disappointed sony"
Who Me Too'd this topic