Join now - be part of our community!

"My Sony" Accounts

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
paulo28
Visitor

"My Sony" Accounts

Is there any way to combine accounts, The reason being that I have registered one product with a particular email address, I have then registered another product but with a different email address. I have tried to update one address to the other but failed as the address was already in use (by me!)

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi paulo28,

Welcome to Questions and Answers..:smileyhappy:

I've asked the admin team who have confirmed it's possible..

In order to do so could you please send me, via Private Message, (do not post on the open forum) the two email addresses you want merged, stating which one you would like to retain once the accounts are merged and I'll pass them on to the admin team..

Click the following link to - Private message Thalamus

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi paulo28,

I've asked the admin team who are investigating this for you, in the meantime could you please send me, via Private Message, (do not post on the open forum) the two email addresses you want merged, stating which one you would like to retain once the accounts are merged and I'll pass them on to the admin team..

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi paulo28,

I've asked the admin team who have confirmed it's possible..

In order to do so could you please send me, via Private Message, (do not post on the open forum) the two email addresses you want merged, stating which one you would like to retain once the accounts are merged and I'll pass them on to the admin team..