Join now - be part of our community!

Changing channel list page at a time

SOLVED
johngibbsuw-1
Explorer

Changing channel list page at a time

Hi Everyone!

I have purchased a Sont KDL 32WD603 model which uses a remote control RMT-TX120D.

I can change channels individually schrolling up or down channel stations at a time.

On my previous TV and Humax set up, I was able to change the list viewed on the screen in one go by operating the Prog + or - which saved alot of time flicking though the stations.

I cannot do this with my remote control. Do I have a faulty remote contol or that facility is not available?

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Hi and welcome,

If you press GUIDE on your remote control the Digital EPG (Electronic Program Guide) will appear on the screen. You can then scroll using the arrow keys then press the + button (middle button inbetween the arrow keys) to select. If you want to move a page at a time you can use the colour buttons on the remote: normally Red for up one page and Green for down one page. Some colours allow you to scroll  +24hrs up to 8 days ahead but I am not sure on your set.

Does this answer your question or have I misinterpreted your meaning ? 

Regards

If it ain't broke don't fix it

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Hi and welcome,

If you press GUIDE on your remote control the Digital EPG (Electronic Program Guide) will appear on the screen. You can then scroll using the arrow keys then press the + button (middle button inbetween the arrow keys) to select. If you want to move a page at a time you can use the colour buttons on the remote: normally Red for up one page and Green for down one page. Some colours allow you to scroll  +24hrs up to 8 days ahead but I am not sure on your set.

Does this answer your question or have I misinterpreted your meaning ? 

Regards

If it ain't broke don't fix it
johngibbsuw-1
Explorer

Thank you for a quick response. I will give this a try later on today...
Els100
Explorer

Hi

The red and green buttons are redundant on our guide. Software is completely up to date. Any ideas? Thanks