Join now - be part of our community!

Sony CMU-BR200 Compatibility if sent over from USA

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
CHRIS1066

Sony CMU-BR200 Compatibility if sent over from USA

I have the chance to purchase from my friend in the USA a cheap CMU-BR200 Skype cam for my KDL-42W654A.

Can any one confirm if it would be compatible with my UK TV before paying him the postal charge etc.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I cannot 100 percent confirm (as I dont have first hand experience) - might be best to ring Sony Support on this one.  However I cannot see why it wouldnt work.  Simply because its a USB connection to the TV and not directly connected to a power socket..  The drivers that is built into the TV should be identical.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I cannot 100 percent confirm (as I dont have first hand experience) - might be best to ring Sony Support on this one.  However I cannot see why it wouldnt work.  Simply because its a USB connection to the TV and not directly connected to a power socket..  The drivers that is built into the TV should be identical.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
CHRIS1066

Sorry pressed wrong icon. I have replied that I will purchase it so am waiting for response. Will report when I try it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Yes, please keep us informed :slight_smile:  Never know when this question could pop up again.

Cheers