Visitor

How to get pin to start Android

1520867191234199724783.jpg

I need to solved  

13 REPLIES 13
Jonas
Master

Hi @Moh83, welcome to the forum!

The PIN you should enter here is the same as your screen lock PIN.

Why you see this screen to begin with is because when you setup your screen lock on the device, you also choose the option that you need to enter this PIN to start Android.

I hope that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

Darkweeally
Visitor

Another stolen phone? 

Jonas
Master

Hi @Darkweeally,

I'm not quite sure that I understand what you are asking, could you please elaborate a bit? Slightly_smiling_Face

Thank you!

Darkweeally
Visitor

I mean that I'd seen various posts asking how to get a pin number to start android.

Surely people cannot be this dumb? Therefore I was inferring that the phone was probably stolen, the poster has bought it and the posters were attempting to seek advice on how to circumvent the phones security. 

Hl5
Visitor

How to get Sony android pin

Jonas
Master

Hi @Hl5!

I'm not quite sure that I understand your question, could you please elaborate a bit? The PIN code for starting Android is the same as your screen lock which you choose on your own, this is not a preset PIN code, like on a SIM card.

Please get back to me with some more information and I'll do my best to assist you!

Ndivhu
Visitor

How to get my adroid pin to start my phone .i am using sony L1 xperia

Hassan1411
Visitor

Hello 

I Purchased a new sony mobile. when I started it, it asked me for Android PIN.

I did not set any PIN for the mobile!!

could please provide that number ??

Jonas
Master

Hi @Hassan1411, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

There is no set screen lock on the device from factory, so it may have been used by someone before you received it, although it was sold as new.

The PIN code to start Android is the exact same as the screen lock on the device, but you can perform a software repair using Xperia Companion to remove the screen lock and since you haven't set it up, you won't lose any data.

I would recommend that you check with the retailer though, because everything points at the device not being new.

I hope that helps!