Join now - be part of our community!

Problem bluetooth pairing

SOLVED
ThomasMicolon
Visitor

Problem bluetooth pairing

Hello,
I have since friday a new xperia XA1 smartphone. It work very fine, but when i tried to pairing my phone with my bluetooth system in my car, I directly a message in my car, connection failed. In my phone, i have not the time to enter pin code. Someone have a solution for this problem ?

Thanks in advance

60 REPLIES 60
Whistaboy
Visitor

I had the Bluetooth/car system low volume and occasional pairing issue with my XA1 . Solved by swapping to Jabra Drive separate unit. No problems. Google Voice controls okay, so basically hardly any different to in-car system. 

C-Joe
Visitor

Is that an app or a complete hardware change. Please elaborate more. 

So far I had to buy a connection  lead via the Aux basically using my car as earphones if you know what I mean. 

But please keep sending  in your solutions and problems. 

C-Joe
Visitor

I haven't done the reset just yet. Still skeptical..

mha2018
Visitor

i had the same problem, in my car and also with my jabra speaker. look for or download the app smart connect. and click that instead. miracle for me: there was an direct recornition of the bluetooth device.

Whistaboy
Visitor

Interesting. The Jabra Drive connects instantly and gives excellent volume on its own. But thanks for the tip. 

SirAlpha
Visitor

My android 7.0 does not have "settings" in the Bluetooth panel... Android 7.0 is too much simple, it seams to be a fake so easy it is... i'm disappointed.

SirAlpha
Visitor

you better send it back to Sony

SirAlpha
Visitor

Hello, please can you tell me the android update you work with in your phone? thank you

Andy46
Visitor

My phone updated to Android 8.0 a couple of weeks ago, and since then I have not had any trouble connecting to my bluetooth car kit or my home and work wifi

Pradeepu
Visitor

Yes I have the same experience...after upgrading to oreo, no more Bluetooth issues Slightly_smiling_Face